Create a Simple Event
EPRI OpenADR 2.0b Virtual Top Node (VTN) open source software easily connects with GRIDlink
Need your own dedicated test VTN? Contact us for pricing on “turn key EPRI virtual top nodes”.
In Event Details
3. Modify the Start Time for the Event to begin
4. Enter the Duration in minutes
5. Select the appropriate Market Context ID “GRIDlink_test” is generally used for demonstrations but check the “dras_client.ini” file in GRIDview to make sure the settings are as follows:
A blank Market Context ID will result in the GRIDlink participating in all Events regardless of the Market Context.
6. Signal Name: Simple
7. Signal Type: Level
8. Payload or Signal Value: enter 1 for a Moderate or 2 for a High Signal
9. Create Event
10. Select Settings
11. Add any additional variances such as Ramp up or Notification
Assign which GRIDlinks will partisipate
13. Select Targets in main tabs
14. Select VENs in sub tab
15. from the dropdown
16. Select 1 or more VENs from the VEN ID dropdown.