Create a Special Event
Need your own dedicated test VTN? Contact us for pricing on “turn key EPRI virtual top nodes”.
Only users with Admin previliges can create Events. It is a good idea to Destroy any completed Events before starting a new one.
From the Dashboard
- Select Events
- Create Event
3. Modify the Start Time for the Event to begin
4. Enter the Duration in minutes
5. Select the appropriate Market Context ID “GRIDlink_test” is generally used for demonstrations but check the “dras_client.ini” file in GRIDview to make sure the settings are as follows:
A blank Market Context ID will result in the GRIDlink participating in all programs.
7. Signal Type: Select setpoint
9. Create Event
10. Select Settings
11. Add any additional variances such as Ramp up or Notification
13. Select Targets in main tabs
14. Select VENs in sub tab
15. from the dropdown
16. Select the VEN ID